jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

Blog Post 2: 4 Opinions

1.-What is your opinion about immigration?

g i 
I think that immigration is important for increase the cultural diversity in a country, as well as it help to reduce the racism and xenophobia and help know other reality. I think too that always have to respect a people independently of your country or nacionality because we don´t know when we may need them or their country. 





2.- What is your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?


I disagree, because I think that exotic animals shouldn´t be pets, they have a specific habitat and without those special conditions they would not live in a good way. Besides many times exotic animals adquired of ilegal form and it is a crime.

3.-  What is your opinion about recycling?

I agree. I think that recycling is the good option for reduce the contamination in the city or anyone part of country or world. It´s an easy way to be friendly with the planet and teach people to reuse materials like glass, paper, plastic. tins or carton.

4.-What is your opinión about legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?

I completely agree in case of sexual abuse of minors girls or womans, because it wouldn´t be fair to have an unwanted child, as well as childs would remind them of a traumatic episode in their lives. I think that in general abortion should be free and legal for all woman, since it is a totally personal decision. 

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you about legal abortion. Every women should be free to do what they want with her body.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fernanda, I agree with you about exotic animals shouldn't be pets because they are removed from their natural habitat. Nice post... Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, the abortion should be free for all the womans. I think that have a good sexual education can change everything

    ResponderEliminar