martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

My Favorite Thing


My favorite thing is travel to Mexico. I remember that since I knew their culture and landscape I fell in love with that country. When I turned twenty I decide work to travel and get to know my favorite country. In April 2018 I managed to raise the money and travel. It helped me a lot to de-stress and go to concerts of my favorite singer.
I try to go to Mexico once a year to take advantage of the concerts given by José Madero there every time he releases a new album.
I love travel to Mexico because it is a beautiful country with a delicious gastronomy, very friendly people, excellent musicians, great architecture and many tacos.
My life without being able to travel to Mexico would be a sad thing, since there are so many things that I like and I feel that every trip I make fills my soul. It is a great feeling that is worth every effort during the year
I definitely feel that I was born in the wrong country.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, I've never traveled to Mexico but I know it's a beautiful country and rich in culture... Nice post.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi,jejeje have a good day ✌🏻😎

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Mexico! I thing that is a beautiful country, I wish travel there someday. Youre so lucky for having the chance to travel, enjoy them :D

    ResponderEliminar