martes, 18 de junio de 2019

My Life's Main Events

      December 2010

My niece is born, who is like a sister to me.

      




      May 2015

I met my favorite band in my first concert.











      January 2018

I get my first job in my favorite place in Santiago.

     









    February 2018
      

I decide to start traveling completely alone and be more independent.







     May 2018

I start with my collection of books of Stephen King. Now is very big...









    August 2018

Is a very bad month in my life, because my pet of the all life die.
    







    April 2019

I start be volunteer in 4A. This makes me very happy.

4 comentarios:

  1. It´s really cool that you decided to travel alone.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Good collection of books, we must lend us what we lack so we read them all haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Be a volunteer in 4A requires much time, your so amazing for that. The dogs must love you ❤️

    ResponderEliminar